eRead Kids is your digital source for Kids ebooks and audiobooks!
eRead Kids offers thousands of ebooks and audiobooks all from the comforts of your home. Kids can choose from best-sellers, classics, and even graphic novels. You can download to a variety of devices including your tablet, smartphones, mobile devices, and computers. Worried about overdue fees? eRead Kids is digital, so there are no overdue charges.
How does it work?
To browse and check out items visit the Library’s eRead Kids page or download the Axis360 mobile app from your devices app store. Step by step instruction for each are listed below. Items check out for 2 weeks and patrons can check out up to 5 items at a time per account. Patrons can also place up to 10 items on hold at one time.
To browse and checkout items on your computer
- Visit the Library’s eRead Kids page on your computer.
- Click on the Login link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Library Card Number and your PINES PIN/Password.
- You can then browse ebooks and audiobooks for available for download.
- Click on the cover of the item you would like to checkout. Click checkout. The item will then be downloaded to your checked out shelf under the main menu.
- Click “Read Now” to begin reading.
- The item will open in a new browser tab. When you’re done, add a digital bookmark and close the tab. To read offline, choose “Offline Access” from the left-hand menu.)
- Return your items when you’re finished reading! The checkout period is 14 days.
To access eRead Kids on your mobile device
- Download the Axis360 app from the app store on your mobile device.
- Enter Pine Mountain Regional Library in the search box to find your library.
- Then enter your Library Card Number and your PINES PIN/Password. Click Login.
- Click on the book icon in the top right hand corner of the app to access checkouts, holds, and wishlists. Click the three dots in the top right hand corner of the app to access the home page and browse titles available for checkout.
- Read and enjoy!