The Pine Mountain Regional Library System serves Meriwether, Upson, Talbot, and Taylor Counties with 7 branch libraries.
Not sure where your local library is? Just click on your county name to the right to find the location nearest you!
Chromebooks Available for Checkout
All branches have Chrome Books available for checkout. Checkout period is 1 week. Ask at your local branch for more details.
This program is partially assisted with funds from the Library Services and Technology Act through the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Contactless Curbside Pickup Available
All branches continue to have contactless curbside pickup available. You can pick up holds, place an order for up to 5 items that are on our shelves and have documents faxed, scanned or copied (must pay in cash). It’s easy! Just call your library to set up an appointment during open hours. When you arrive just open your trunk/hatch and stay in your car.
- Georgia COVID-19 Hotline: 844-442-268
- Georgia Department of Public Health: https://dph.georgia.gov/
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Georgia Home Classroom from Georgia Public Broadcasting and the Georgia Department of Education: https://www.gpb.org/education/learn
eRead Kids is a new digital library of almost 15,000 eBooks and audiobooks for children from pre-k through fourth grade.
Digital eBooks, Audiobooks, and Videos on Overdrive
GADD (Georgia Download Destination) is now on Overdrive
Use Overdrive’s Libby app to download and enjoy GADD’s large collection of ebooks and downloadable audiobooks
- You will not need a new library card
- Kindle Paperwhite users are now able to checkout from the GADD collection
- Using the Libby app (available free in both Apple and Google stores) is easy. Just enter your library name and library card number and you’re on your way!
The State of Georgia does not provide tax forms for distribution at the libraries. Current tax forms and publications are available online from the Georgia Department of Revenue and the Internal Revenue Service.
Pay Fines Online!
The Pine Mountain Regional Library System is now accepting online credit card payments for account balances of fines and fees on your Georgia PINES library card. Read more…
Board Meetings of the Pine Mountain Regional Library System and its branches are open to the public. See the Schedule
Georgia Libraries for Accessible Statewide Services (GLASS) supports accessible library services in Georgia by promoting the use of assistive technology and by providing accessible reading materials to those who, due to a disability, are unable to read standard print.
Georgians can now
register to vote online!
Use the State of Georgia’s Online Voter Registration System (OLVR) system to:
- Check and see if you are registered to vote
- Register to vote
- Make changes to your current registration record
In compliance with the Georgia Security & Immigration Compliance Act OCGA 13-10-91, PMRLS participates in E-Verify, Employer ID #30420